- We are independent and agile, but deeply experienced and strongly networked in the regions we serve.
- Because we really know these regional markets, we know how best to balance our clients’ needs and insights with the reinsurer’s appetite to craft uniquely powerful solutions.
- Our goal is always to help our clients find solutions that are the most effective, appropriate, competitive and sustainable.
- We are committed to devoting the time it takes to make sure this happens.
- We combine fresh perspectives with the most relevant expertise.
- We always delve deeply into what our clients really need so we can deliver highly customised and cost effective solutions.
- We use our expert access to the large and diverse reinsurance market to support our clients with all types of placements in domestic as well as international markets.
- We stay flexible and agile throughout all that we do.
- We tailor-build, review, consolidate and optimise clients’ reinsurance purchase.
- To do so, we:
- Conduct quarterly portfolio review with insurers and reinsurers
- Establish renewal strategy for upcoming major accounts
- Monitor progress with both parties in terms of hit ratio, claims and premium volume
- Review effectiveness and efficiency in capacity utilisation
- Track and monitor the accumulation of total exposure to reinsurers
- Provide feedbacks and updates with insurers & reinsurers on market trends & regulatory changes
We can assist with many classes of business:
- Facultative excess of loss and proportional for Property & Engineering, Casualty lines of business such as Products Liability & Recall Expenses, Comprehensive/Excess General Liability, D&O and specialty lines of business including Energy, Terrorism, Trade Credit, Specie, Extended Warranty, etc
- Schemes or facilities of any kind
- Non-traditional solutions for capital relief, P&L smoothing or multi-year solutions, captives
- Facultative online reinsurance platform
- Treaties for XL, proportional as well as retrocession
- We can help clients identify and build niche lines of business or address gaps in their business operation and/risk portfolio.
- We can help develop and build up clients’ underwriting capability on niche products, using support from the right reinsurer.
- We can act as advisory and/or offer consultancy services, thanks to our robust insights into the region’s broad products range and evolving business and regulatory environments.
- Hong Kong
South East Asia: